how it works
understanding airqua atmospheric water technologies
AirQua Water Harvesting Process...
From the Present to the Future: fresh, clean drinking water.
Fortunately, there's real hope for a truly sustainable future.
We harvest drinking water directly from the moisture in the air,
conserving our ground water so that it can continue to nourish
our earth. The future won’t be dry. You may view the AirQua
video if you find that the illustration below is not detailed
- The atmosphere holds a lot of moisture which is free for the taking. AirQua’s patented atmospheric water harvesting technology bio-mimic nature’s rainmaking process to produce fresh pure drinking water from the air we breathe.
- Air enters through the primary intake vents and AirQua’s patented Vapor Enhancer charges the vapour molecules to enhance vapor saturation level before the air passes through AirQua’s proprietary multi-layered air filter.
- The vapour condenser simulates the dew point to continuously harvest water. This act of changing moisture from air is the first stage of the nature’s purification process. The collected water is treated to international drinking water standards. This strict purification regime ensures great tasting water.
- Filter 1 : Removes Sand, Silt and Scale. Dirt and Mud. Other Suspended Solids
- Filter 2 : Removes chlorine, bad taste, odor, sediment extant and Trihalomethanes (THM’s), lead, copper, chloroform, chemical residuals, herbicides, pesticides and other volatile organic compounds.
- Filter 3 : Removal of organic contaminants, bacteria, cysts and organic contaminants. Minimum removal of beneficial minerals. Zero waste of water.
- Filter 4 : Removes extant odor and improves taste
- UV sterilisation : 99.999% elimination of viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae and protozoa.